Crabtree Farm Homes
Farm house east
of Odessa as it
looked in the
early 1960s (Abt.)
Left: Original farm house when
Earl, Milldred, and Robert
moved here in the late 1930s.  
It was torn down and replaced
with the house as seen above
about 1949.  The building to
the right is the Ice House.
Left: House as it looked in the 1990s.  
Note the new addition on the north
was
added in the early 1970s.
Sisters Mildred and Ella on the front porch of the
old house.