Directions: Spend time writing, drawing, and/or reflecting on the following thoughts
1. Everyone has a favorite place, where is yours?
2. What is your hobby?
3. Name three things that make you feel important.
4. When and where do you feel happy? Write a about that time. Whom was there?
5. Write about something you have done that makes you feel proud.
6. When you call a friend on the phone, what do you talk about?
7. If you could spend an afternoon with someone, who would it be? What would you
8. What is your favorite subject in school?
9. What is your favorite holiday? Why?
10. What hurts your feelings?
11. What do you think are the three main problems in the world?
12. What is special and unique about you?
13. What movie could you watch again and again? Why?
14. Write down 10 words that describe your parents?
15. What do you think it is like to be a parent?
16. Whom can you trust with your secrets? What is it that the person does that helps
you trust them?
17. If someone gave you a million dollars, what would you do with it?
18. What do you do when you feel sad? When was the last time you were sad and
19. Write about an interesting place you have visited. Draw a picture of it!
20. Describe something nice you have done for someone else. Write five words that
describe how you felt.
21. Make a list of things that are important to you.
22. Describe your home, what does it feel like, look like, sound like, and smell like.
23. Describe a happy day.
24. What makes you angry? What do you do when you are angry?
25. What do you enjoy dreaming about?
26. Write about something you learned recently.
27. Think about a mistake you recently made, write about what you learned from
this and what you will do next time.
28. When did you last laugh? What happened?
29. What are your favorite songs? What does music do for you?
30. What do you fear most? Name other fears.
31. Image you as a teacher. What type of student would you like to teach?
32. What does love feel like, sound like, smell like, look like, taste like?
33. How do you know that someone loves you? (besides using words)
34. When did you last cry? What happened?
35. What was it like when your grandparents were younger? Ask them if you can.
36. Name three wishes.
37. If you were God for a day, what would you do?
38. How do you experience jealousy?
39. What worries you about the future?
40. The perfect friend is someone who...
41. How do you experience sadness?
42. What kind of work do you like to do?
|Sailing, Atlantic Ocean, Florida
|Late Spring, Niangua River, Missouri